Cross-platform async library for system information fetching. Built with Rust for speed and safety.
- Load average
- Logical and physical CPU cores amount
- Context switches, interrupts and other counters
- Time spent in user, kernel and idle modes
- Mounted partitions for physical and virtual disks
- IO counters for physical and virtual disks
- Partition usage statistics
- Boot time
- OS name, version and architecture
- Used and available memory
- Used and available swap
- Network interfaces
- IO counters for network interfaces
- Name, executable, command path and current status
- Memory, CPU times and usage
- A lot more information available!
- Kill, suspend or resume
Are we running in Docker, Podman, Xen, KVM or VMware?
If you want to support author or to speed up the project development,
feel free to use any of these buttons:
Become a backer or sponsor at OpenCollective Buy me a coffee